You Tube

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Lizzy Love...."Emi and the Giant Pumpkin"

Hello everyone!! Today I want to share a card from Whimsy Stamps by Lizzy Love called "Emi and Giant Pumpkin". When I saw this one for the first time I first thought of the Peanuts movie with the "Great pumpkin" we watch it every year, the kids love it. 
 
 

 
I colored this with my Copic Markers and layered colored pencil on top to add more dimension. I did a watercolor background. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the background but this is the one that won out. Coloring the moon was a fun challenge!!

 
The Copics I used are:
 
 E50,E51, E53, E55, E57, 559
E21, E23, E29,
E30, E31, E39
E40, E42, E43, E44, E47
YR00, YR12, YR14, YR23, YR24, YR27
G24, G94, G99
R11
BG70
N0, N1, N3, N5, N7
 
 
Hope you enjoy my card!
Have a fabulous week!!
Cindy


3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindi. OMG, that card is so cute. Love it. You know one of my favorite holidays is halloween since I was married that day. TFS. ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this smooshy watercolour background. Just perfect for this image and gives such a lovely atmospheric feel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete